Saturday, January 15, 2011

late xmas post

Life is way too busy for me to post things as they happen.  So I am going to go back and wish you all a belated Merry Christmas!
Mary was so excited to go on vacation for the holiday break!  Unfortunately, I made a major FAIL and did not prep her on what it means to visit people.  She understands staying in a hotel and driving to see people for the day, but staying in a new house overnight really threw her.  The last time Mary stayed in a new house overnight was when she moved home with me.  There was a lot of explaining to do when I realized this was upsetting to her.  After explaining that we were not moving and she was staying with Mommy and we were going to go home to her own bed after we were done visiting, she wound up having a great time!
Santa Mary

Making a snow angel

No comments: