Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Back

Hi

Sorry I disappeared for a while. Blogspot gave me trouble and I couldn't get on people's blogs for a while.

A lot has happened.

My little girl will be coming home at the end of this month!!!! The first week of Dec. at the latest! I will be in Florida for Thanksgiving.

She is so beautiful! She looks so smart. Her eyes are saying so much in the pictures I have seen.

She is right on target for weight and height for her age. She is delayed in her play skills, but likes age-appropriate TV shows, like Dora and Little Einsteins. She goes to preschool everyday and is learning communication skills.

I have completed most of my list. I met with the pediatrician and it went very well. We have a physical appointment set up for the middle of December. I found a nurse to attend school with her. I met with the school district and we are discussing appropriate placement. I have the phone company coming next week to install a line in her room. I am working on getting a night nurse. I have snow removal all arranged. I hope there isn't too much snow this winter!

4 comments:

Mrs. M said...

So exciting for you!!!

Ter said...

Oh great news! Wishing you all the best!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait to meet your daughter!

Carma Sez said...

I'm stopping over from Yaya's blog. Best wishes!!!